3. Think About Equipment and Filters
Depending on your shooting plans and their difficulty in terms of location, in most cases you will need some basic equipment.
This simple check-list is basic for any photographer, going for a photoshoot:
- a certain wide angle lens or even a couple of lenses to make the right shot;
- tripod is a perfect tool to fix and stabilise your camera;
- check out if you can use some specific filters;
- extra batteries and chargers;
- all types of your basic tools such as laptop or iPad.
Besides that, grab some water, juice or coffee with and sandwiches in case you will get hungry. And believe me, you definitely will! Even being super busy with shooting, you will get hungry. Here the home-made sandwich will save you a lot of time.